What Is Fraxel?
Fraxel is the first ever skin resurfacing treatment that has become the gold standard in skin rejuvenation. This dual wavelength procedure provides noticeably younger, smoother skin without surgery!
The beauty of Fraxel is that results can be seen in as little as one treatment without any injections or the extensive recovery time from surgery. It also uses a unique integrated cooling mechanism to aid in patient comfort. Lastly, the downtime of Fraxel varies per patient but is minimal compared to its counterparts (i.e., CO2 lasers or erbium ablative lasers) and still yields a significant beautiful result.
Here Are Just Some Benefits Fraxel Has to Offer:
Fraxel® is effective on patients interested in improving:
- Fine lines and wrinkles - like crow’s feet and brow lines or textures around the mouth, neck, chest, and hands
- Surface scarring - helps improve acne scars, traumatic scars, and surgical scars
- Pigmentation - diminishes the appearance of age spots and discoloration
- Sun damage - helps improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Actinic keratosis (AK) - treats a common skin condition and keeps the skin healthy, minimizing the development of pre-cancerous lesions in the areas treated
Contact Advanced Skin Medspa today to see if Fraxel is right for you.